Each and every Earthworks microphone sold throughout the world is designed, tuned, machined, and assembled in Milford, NH. Our factory is located in a converted historic mill building and we are always adding to the team.
If you have a background in manufacturing, assembly, machining, or final production and you and your family are looking for that perfect balance of work and life, we are in the New England countryside only 90 minutes out from Boston.
Working with us gives you
Join the team. Apply now.
The CNC Operator is responsible for producing machined components by operating a variety of CNC machines – maintaining quality and safety standards, adhering to processes, keeping accurate documentation, and maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Coordinates with the shop leadership to manage the flow of work through the shop, ensuring quality and timely production
- Performs operational steps correctly.
- Able to follow both verbal and written instructions including blueprints/technical drawings and communication from supervisor
- Performs both visual and dimensional inspection of parts to assure conformance to blueprints and quality plans
- Participates in First-Part QA process
- Participate in continuous improvement of processes and procedures
- Keeps shop clean and safe while adhering to safety procedures and regulations
- Accurately documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Monitors initial runs and inspects workpieces to assure conformance to print specifications, tolerances and quality requirements.
- Regularly inspects in-process parts, documents non-conformance production, and communicates when an adjustment needs to be made to the setup machinist
- Interprets geometric dimensions and tolerances.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements – following manufacturer’s instructions
- Consistently maintain required tolerances
Some exposure to fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can occasionally be loud. Safety equipment is available and must be used.
This position is active and may require some standing, walking, and lifting (up to 75 pounds, and occasionally over 100 pounds with assistance). Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
This is a full time position; three 12 hour days (36 hours), Monday through Wednesday.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1+ years experience in team-oriented electro-mechanical manufacturing including operation of CNC machines. Tsugami and Mazak experience is a plus. HS degree or GED required. Two year college degree in a relevant vocational tech program or additional equivalent experience is preferred. Experience using Fanuc controllers, CAMWorks or other CAM programs is a plus.
Reports directly to CNC Foreman.
Join the team at Earthworks Audio, a cutting-edge audio manufacturer, as our Fulfillment Associate!
Are you someone who is detail-oriented, organized, and committed to providing an exceptional user experience? If so, we want you to help us with final packaging and shipping/receiving. As a Fulfillment Associate, you will be responsible for processing all inbound and outbound materials, maintaining accurate records, and ensuring timely fulfillment of all outbound shipments.
In addition to packaging and shipping tasks, you will also be responsible for a variety of tasks related to inventory management, including receiving, assembling, inspecting, cleaning, counting, and computer tasks. You will work closely with the Processing Manager to ensure that all tasks are performed accurately and efficiently, and that our high standards for user experience are met.
As our ideal candidate, you have experience with UPS, Fed-Ex, and DHL, and have basic computer fluency and strong typing skills. You are a quick learner and have a high degree of effective communication techniques. Attention to detail is critical, and you are committed to following instructions and directions to ensure long-term success in this role.
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation up to $18, plus company benefits paid time off, health care, dental, health reimbursement, retirement savings matching. We prefer candidates with a high school diploma or GED and experience with international shipping and distribution computer programs.
Join us at Earthworks Audio and be a part of a dynamic team that is passionate about producing high-quality audio products. Apply today and let’s make some noise together!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Timely fulfillment of all outbound shipments.
- Timely processing of all inbound receipts.
- Shipping document processing, including international trade documents. ● Accurately document inventory consumption and any associated information within the order management system.
- Correctly store and stage inventory.
- Perform regular cycle counts as scheduled or directed.
- Codify carrier bills by department.
- Maintain shipping/receiving area to readiness and 5S cleanliness standards. ● Uphold a professional work environment.
- Receive, Inspect and Distribute incoming product to appropriate areas. ● Resolve disposition of non-conforming product
- Experience with UPS, Fed-Ex and DHL preferred.
- Basic computer fluency and strong typing skills are required
- A high degree of effective communication techniques are needed ● This position requires a high-level commitment to organization and process ● Attention to detail is critical and non-negotiable
- Following instructions and directions is key to long-term success
Some exposure to fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment can occasionally be loud. Safety equipment is available and must be used.
This position is active and requires some standing, walking, and lifting. The employee may lift and move items up to 50 pounds, and occasionally over 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
This is a full-time position. Days of work are Monday to Friday; hours are 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
PREFERRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or GED preferred. Experience with international shipping and distribution computer programs preferred.
$15 per hour + company benefits
This position reports directly to the Processing Manager
Join the team. Apply now.
Earthworks is an Equal Opportunity employer, we are committed to encouraging diversity and inclusion within our Teams and our Company as a whole. We strongly believe that diversity, inclusion and equality are an integral part of the creative process and growth of a company.
37 Wilton Rd, Ste 1
Milford, NH 03055